- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-pay? How much is it per session?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Do I need a prior authorization before beginning services?
In-Network Insurance Coverage
Childrens Community Health Plan
United Behavioral Health
**Many Affordable Care Act (Marketplace) insurances are accepted - please contact your insurance directly to determine if you are covered.
Other Payment Options
If you would wish to pay out of pocket, the current rate is $80.00 per 50 minute session. Cash, credit cards and checks are accepted. You can also bill out-of-network, but please be advised that your co-payment may be higher. If you would choose to bill out-of-network, you should contact your insurance company to find out exactly what your financial responsibility will be.
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and have not notified the office at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a no-show fee of $50.00.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.